500-Rep Barbell Challenge
Load the barbell at 50 percent of your body weight and complete 50 reps of the following:
- Push Press
- Bench Press
- Bent-Over Row
- Hang Clean
- Front Squat
- Ab Rollout (weight is just for the wheels)
With the bar only (45 pounds), complete 50 reps of the following:
- Complete all 50 reps of one exercise before you move on to the next exercise.
- Perform the exercises in the order listed above.
- Maximum rest period at any time during the workout is 60 seconds. Whether it’s a break in a set or a transition to another exercise, don’t let the clock tick for more than 60 seconds.
- Complete the challenge in one hour or less.
Can you survive the 500-rep barbell challenge?
Want more? Read the full article here.